FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Good advice.   Signing away your property....with a delivery driver con artist prote…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 21, 2011 to The Great RAPE of the World's Citizens

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Yup. Particularly annoying is how "unbelieveable stupid the cops and cop groupies"…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 20, 2011 to Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. "Insanity Has No Limits"

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I always blame HOLDER and MUELLER'S FBI.   They have not come close....to resolving…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 15, 2011 to Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. "Insanity Has No Limits"

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I'm stunned that NONE of Geral's harassers...understands...."Sosbee is a Viet Nam Ve…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 15, 2011 to University Of Texas And the fbi Continue Years Of Harassment Of Me On Campus

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Hey Geral..........want to go driving through Mexico for a while?   I got a truck...…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 12, 2011 to University Of Texas And the fbi Continue Years Of Harassment Of Me On Campus

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Thanks....good to here from you...hope your holidays are well.   Fascinating life yo…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 8, 2011 to Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. "Insanity Has No Limits"

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"The US SENATE is famous for "putting an anonymous hold" on any bill............to st…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 7, 2011 to Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. "Insanity Has No Limits"

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I really cannot fathom why.........they did not murder me yet?   MUELLER'S FBI and t…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Oct 27, 2011 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"THE NUMBER ONE THREAT TO AMERICA AND THE RULE OF LAW is a guy who.............has ne…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Oct 19, 2011 to America's Plans for the Near Future

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by geral sosbee

"MUELLER STOLD THE WHITEY BULGHER INFO FROM ME.   After MUELLER FAGGOT found out "...…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Oct 19, 2011 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service