FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"The new Obama Assasination claims along with Military Detention....never once was in…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 8, 2012 to Hartwell On Hate Mail, Death Threats, etc., From fbi Punks:

5 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"When they did that to me....I knew "it was time to keep moving".   Here's an FBI JFL…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 8, 2012 to Hartwell On Hate Mail, Death Threats, etc., From fbi Punks:

5 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Being forced into a defensive position.............is part of THE COINTELPRO GAME.  …"

Thomas S. Bean replied Feb 2, 2012 to International Day of Solidarity with Leonard Peltier, February 4, 2012

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I agree (after reading Peter Mathiesen's book) that Peltier was near to the shooting…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Feb 2, 2012 to International Day of Solidarity with Leonard Peltier, February 4, 2012

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

" "

Thomas S. Bean replied Jan 1, 2012 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Demonic and Occultism with NAT SEC impunity.......equals a run away group of lowlife…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jan 1, 2012 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I'm on a very unique list that I call The "No Deep R.E.M. Sleep List".   Anytime I s…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 30, 2011 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"CIVIL ASSET FORFEITURE laws (promoted by Holder back when he was under Reno) are Dra…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 30, 2011 to New List 'Coming Soon' to an Area Near You

14 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"What is the Arizona Sheriff's story...anyway?  Are they opposing Fed domination of t…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 23, 2011 to The Great RAPE of the World's Citizens

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"What aren't they telling us?   Answer:  HOMEGROWN LONE WOLF DOMESTIC TERRORISTS are…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Dec 21, 2011 to Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. "Insanity Has No Limits"

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service