FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In this report I focus on two separate issues: 1) The action against me by Cal State University at Northridge, and 2) The effects of the directed energy assaults on my person.

This report has two purposes as follows : First, I document action against me by a military science professor for sending my message to CS…

Started by geral sosbee

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by geral sosbee

Evidence Of Corruption Within The fbi (the federal burro of investigation)

As I have previously documented the Chicago fbi chief, SAC *Richard G. Held and his subordinate Ken Kaiser engaged in an elaborate and chor…

Started by geral sosbee

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

**NONVIOLENCE VS. FBI/POLICE THUGS' VIOLENCE

**Stop violent police/fbi action with non-violence   As we all know no one is permitted to advocate violent methods to s…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by geral sosbee

CIA and FBI PIMPS

CIA CORRUPTION Prostitution, Blackmail, and Political Corruption By CIA Agents of the United States (CIA Kyle Foggo, DC Madam Palfrey, etc…

Started by Robin Head

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

REPORT ON FBI's CRIMINAL ACTS against targeted individuals

Admin: Fraudulent BOLO issued on me by UT Police at direction of fbi: http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/part19c-updatefo.html  Fbi, while criminal…

Started by geral sosbee

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

Federal Threat Fusion Centers

There are more than 100 Federal Threat Fusion Centers scattered throughout the U.S.  These agencies have federalized local law enforcement…

Started by Gil McDonald, Sr.

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"ON THE NATURE OF EVIL" BY BARBARA HARTWELL

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 ON THE NATURE OF EVIL NOTE: This is one segment of a report (2006) titled, The Wreckers: False Lights and the…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

fbi (i.e.,mafia) & Google Launch Public Smear Effort

Over the past decade the fbi, acting as quasi mafia, engages in uninterrupted  criminal actions against Sosbee (the Target, or 'T') i…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by geral sosbee

Thailand Ministry of Education Sends *Subliminal Hate Message To Sosbee

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Th…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 24, 2011

Elaborate Efforts By Ted Gunderson To Discredit Persons Targeted For Death

Ted Gunderson (aka, 'gun') recently wrote the following words to my good friend and professional colleague, Barbara Hartwell:   "Do the rig…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Dec 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service