FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Thomas S. Bean replied Jan 18, 2011 to I am the United Goverenments Victum ,,,,,aka The Mockery..............aka Predator By Proxy l

10 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I've always said that the POWER CONTROL GROUP (most likely satanists, or just extrem…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Nov 30, 2010 to CIA and FBI PIMPS

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Yeah the "voice to skull"......that was something.....for me to experience....but…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Nov 30, 2010 to I am the United Goverenments Victum ,,,,,aka The Mockery..............aka Predator By Proxy l

10 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I think Geral...that SCHOOL SHOOTERS ON A SHELF is MK ULTRA and was identified by…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Nov 30, 2010 to Bush Regime’s “Doctors” Experimented on Prisoners

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Yes...I would be quite concerned about injections....that don't look right. Most li…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Nov 30, 2010 to Bush Regime’s “Doctors” Experimented on Prisoners

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I too had CIA using FBI badges....run circles around me. They responded quickly...s…"

5 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Dude....they do know how to target somebody to use later as the "demonized scapegoat…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Nov 30, 2010 to I am the United Goverenments Victum ,,,,,aka The Mockery..............aka Predator By Proxy l

10 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service