FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (485)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

—“COMPUTER POLICE STATE” by Paul Baird

—“COMPUTER POLICE STATE” by Paul Baird http://www.surveillanceissues.com/article_computerstate.pdf There is no doubt that the global conq…

Started by Ernesto Rodriguez

0 Sep 17, 2009

The United States Now Validates Its Universal Image As The Ominous & Ubiquitous Enemy of Mankind

Admin: http://theconspiracyzone1.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html “HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS BUT RATHER…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Aug 27, 2009

Sheila K. Epstein Reports On US Government Attacks Against Her, Me, And Others

Sheila K. Epstein Reports On US Government Atrocities Against Her, Me, And Others Mary 23, 2002 The Honorable Senator Patrick Leahy J…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by geral sosbee

fbi in dark alliance with Turner Publishing Company

fbi in dark alliance with Turner Publishing Company, even as fbi continues efforts to torture and kill this Target. On August 5, 2009, G…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by geral sosbee

Jailers, prison wardens and cops beware:

To *those human monsters who put our Brothers in chains, entrain their brains, or otherwise imprison them in the USA and ** 'over there', t…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jul 5, 2009

Recent History of My Efforts Against fbi/cia

Summary: The USA continues to be at risk of imminent terrorist attack in part because the fbi and the cia obsessively continue their crimin…

Started by geral sosbee

0 May 7, 2009

article on fbi/cia assassins

fbi/cia assassins represent USA's Methods & Practices The United States of America and its fbi/cia assassins & torturers are the…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 21, 2009

libertynewsradio.com/podcasts : A powerful program on governmental corruption

Hear Sosbee's radio broadcast (on the second link below) dated April 18, 2009, on the libertynewsradio.com/podcasts (hosted by Janet Phela…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 20, 2009

fbi CORRUPTION OF FEDERAL COURTS

fbi CORRUPTION OF FEDERAL COURTS REPUBLICATION: June 27, 2007 by geral sosbee THIS REPORT REFLECTS THE PERSONAL OPINION AND CONSIDERED…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 20, 2009

FBI CAIRO SEND ENCRYPTED MESSAGE TO SOSBEE

From Harlingen, Texas April 17, 2009 In the year 2002, I proclaimed that the government of the United States of America is the criminal an…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 17, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service