FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fbi inhumanely tortures and destroys a Target at will

See my recent report on how the fbi occasionally uses local police as proxies in unlawful efforts to arrest the Target.                    …

Started by geral sosbee

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

Cops Impliedly Authorized By New Law To ***Kill Innocent Suspects

A new law by the US Supremely corrupt and cowardly court impliedly authorizes the killer cops (and the fbi assassins) to murder a fleeing,…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jul 6, 2011

I am the United Goverenments Victum ,,,,,aka The Mockery..............aka Predator By Proxy l

As you all already probley realize im the current Victum of the Psydo Sexual Sadist cops. It took me all long to time to find the Website ,…

Started by Tony Starks

10 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

For almost a decade Gang Stalking victims have wondered why? This is one of the reasons.

Sunday, 09 January 2011 13:40 Obama Wants to Jail Americans with New Law Written by  Editor By Europe Union TimesForeign Ministry repo…

Started by Gil McDonald, Sr.

2 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

A CALL FOR PEACE THROUGH EDUCATION OF THE WORLD’S POPULACE

I have documented for over a decade the tactics used by the fbi in their efforts to silence or neutralize me; THIS POST SUMMARIZES THE SALI…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

FBI/CIA/MI5-6 and their war machine supporters

After I received the following hate message, I learned of the many media groups owned and operated by media leader, Daily Mail, UK:…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

AMERICANS EMBRACE THEIR FBI/CIA/POLICE SERIAL KILLER PROTECTORS

http://sosbeevfbi.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-fbicia-turn-civil-society See the killing of Miriam Carey by murderous capitol cop…

Started by geral sosbee

4 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

fbi Fraudulently Uses Treasury Rule For Harassment

DOJ advises me today of the legal basis for some electronic surveillance operations. [Note that a decade ago the fbi began their fraudulent…

Started by geral sosbee

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

Intelligence  report: castration of the enemy http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2011/03/05/fbicia-covert-unlawful-actions-against

Started by geral sosbee

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

Until These Criminals Are Tried, The USA Is De Facto Lawless

The various officers  of the United States government including President Barack Obama and others listed in the narrative below (and those…

Started by geral sosbee

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service