FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

THE UNITED STATES SENATE CYBER STALKS AND HARASSES SOSBEE

UNITED STATES SENATOR ENCOURAGES HARASSMENT OF COMBAT WAR VETERAN/FBI-CIA WHISTLEBLOWER

THE UNITED STATES SENATE CYBER STALKS AND HARASSES SOSBEE

On the following dates (as evidenced by the Senator's auto response) Geral Sosbee sends requests to Senator John Cornyn to order the fbi to stop the torture as reported at www.sosbeevfbi.com and other websites (note that Sosbee also sent similar requests to Senators Leahy and Grassley):

1)
donotreply@cornyn.senate.gov to me
show details May 31 (6 days ago)

2)donotreply@cornyn.senate.gov to me
show details Jun 2

3)donotreply@cornyn.senate.gov to me
show details Jun 5

On the 4th of June, Cornyn permits the U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms (one small Mr. Gainer) to begin a cyber stalking campaign . Gainer's first harassment begins shortly after my first two e-mails to Cornyn, as Gainer by show of arms visits my website as reflected in the following site meter image:

GERAL W. SOSBEE vs. fbi
Domain Name senate.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 156.33.86.# (U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms)
ISP U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms
Time of Visit Jun 4 2008 4:05:02 pm

I then asked cop Gainer to stop his harassment (if harassment it be):
Sosbee to Gainer- "stop your silly little visits to my site; you have nothing to say, except in a cryptic and childish fashion and I perceive your character as
contemptibly pathetic."

Then, on June 5, 2008, the punk Gainer again sends Sosbee a confirmation of Gainer's harassment and cyber stalking campaign on behalf of Senators Cornyn, Leahy, Grassley as follows:

GERAL W. SOSBEE vs. fbi
Domain Name senate.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 156.33.86.# (U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms)
ISP U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms
Time of Visit Jun 5 2008 9:45:26 am
Visit Entry Page http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/

Note that none of the Senators actually responded to my legitimate queries, except for the auto response messages referenced above; instead, the quasi-criminal mind of self-consumed Gainer is used by the Senate to deliver a kind of psychological assault on this fbi/cia Target of ten years. The original site meter images of little Mr. Gainer's antics will be posted in a few days.Here it is:
http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hatemail-partele.html

Finally, the disgraceful Senator Cornyn is deserving of at least a public reprimand for derelection of duty because he is on the Committee On Armed Services of the U.S. Senate, and he has a duty to respond to a veteran who is being tortured by the fbi/cia globally.
Senator Cornyn to date refuses to respond except through Gainer and this fact makes John Cornyn a true coward as I describe at:
http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/urgentmessagetot.html
For more on this subject see my report on this site dated and entitled as follows:
"23 May 2008
The Responsibility For The Collapse Of The Constitutional
Government of The United States of America "
Tags: congress, corrupt, crimes, fbi/cia, globally, of, usa

Views: 12

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service