FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"It should be obvious.......this stalking (all over the country) is used to create pe…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jul 9, 2012 to THEATRE by FEDERAL THREAT FUSION CENTER

14 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"What that idiot did......is an overt act as part of making a terroristic threat....a…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jul 9, 2012 to THEATRE by FEDERAL THREAT FUSION CENTER

14 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Gil...try to get photos proving they were on your property to cut trees.  This is a…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jul 9, 2012 to The first attempt disapeared: Perps move Observation post into position

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I used to post at Austin IMC.   I put up the Yogurt Shop Murders Memo..........later…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jun 13, 2012 to CRIMINAL ABUSE of the 'global disease surveillance' system

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Gil....that's alot of deaths.  What do you think this is about?  I did finger some c…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jun 13, 2012 to THEATRE by FEDERAL THREAT FUSION CENTER

14 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I always wondered about these vigilantes. Then you see Zimmerman, playing cop talkin…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Jun 13, 2012 to THEATRE by FEDERAL THREAT FUSION CENTER

14 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Discrediting the target.....begins immediatly and is job one.   Discrediting the tar…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 9, 2012 to fbi Operative J. Robert Upton Continues Harassment Of Sosbee/Hartwell OnLine

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I used to sign complaints....but I stopped.   I think the police state enjoyed "the…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 8, 2012 to fbi Operative J. Robert Upton Continues Harassment Of Sosbee/Hartwell OnLine

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"One definition of EVIL, promoted by Dr. M. Scott Peck in his book "People of the Lie…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 8, 2012 to Hartwell On Hate Mail, Death Threats, etc., From fbi Punks:

5 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"John Smith (aka "rat bastard") claimed, "....Why do you cause so much trouble for us…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 8, 2012 to Hartwell On Hate Mail, Death Threats, etc., From fbi Punks:

5 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service