FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorial Day, 2010: A National Disgrace

See my comments this Memorial Day on the outrageous criminal activities of the fbi/cia,et al against veterans, even as Gary Sinise parades…

Started by geral sosbee

0 May 27, 2010

The Thugs of Thailand

In response to my recent *report on the homicidal cia control of the corrupt Thai government and its pathetic little king, I received the f…

Started by geral sosbee

0 May 24, 2010

Texas Attorney General Assists fbi and UT Police Terrorists

November 19, 2009University Of Texas Health Science Center2102 Treasure Hills BoulevardHarlingen, Texas 78550The universities across the na…

Started by geral sosbee

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by geral sosbee

Be All You Can Be, Courtesy of fbi/cia cowards

The photo shown below is indeed worth a thousand words as all human beings recognize that the fbi/cia torturers and assassins  seek to …

Started by geral sosbee

1 May 8, 2010
Reply by geral sosbee

A Message From Barbara Hartwell , National Treasure & Patriot Supreme

Messengers of Truth, Defenders of Liberty: Remembering What Is Real (Barbara Hartwell) Friday, April 23, 2010 American Patriots: Rememberin…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 23, 2010

Affidavit Of Richard Taus Concerning fbi/cia Assassins & Hoodlums

From: http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/       FBI, CIA, THE MOB AND TREACHERY: The Richard Taus Case http://seekanswers.wordpre

Started by geral sosbee

0 Apr 2, 2010

THE DISEASE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The evolution of the United States of America (and its similarly empowered and closely aligned cohorts around the globe) over the past two…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by geral sosbee

fbi,cia,mossad terrorists (a reprint with editing of article deleted by fbi)

MAILBAG: The United States' Terrorists, The Enemy Of Mankind Feb 11, 2006 By Geral Sosbee . Until the United States'  and "?Isreal's" terro…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Mar 16, 2010

GOOGLE, on behalf of fbi assassins, harasses SOSBEE;Yahoo too.

When the major search engines directly assist the assassins of the fbi/cia in the censure of reports, however slight be the search engine…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 24, 2010

fbi Agent Patrick Groves, Intelligence Officer

From Harlingen, Texas    As of January 21, 2010, the fbi, or fbi  IT operative hack my gmail account (gsosbee@gmail.com), so that all file…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 21, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service