FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not put Geral's site ("The FBI/CIA are Terrorists") at my blogs....but...I wo…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 11, 2011 to fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"My father is an MD practising psychiatry.   They flipped my father, and he failed to…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 11, 2011 to fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"http://www.insider-magazine.com/DeadUSattysOrig.htmlWHITE HOUSE EXECUTES ANOTHER DEA…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to CIA and FBI PIMPS

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"The LUNA case is pretty interesting.   LUNA was working as an ass. attorney general…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to CIA and FBI PIMPS

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Check out JULIANNE MCKINNEY, US Intel Community Whistleblowers association......who.…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to REPORT ON FBI's CRIMINAL ACTS against targeted individuals

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"FUSION CENTERS are clearing houses for illegally obtained info....and....access is f…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to Federal Threat Fusion Centers

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"You might want to start a free blog.   Then put up all your photos of the surveillan…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to Two Attempted Abductions in January 2011

5 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"You're not paranoid.  Trust your instincts...and nothing or no one else.   Try to ge…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to Two Attempted Abductions in January 2011

5 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"I noticed quite a few of my known associates (some I literally did not know more tha…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Something that touches on Geral's last most recent post....is a book by a military s…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 1, 2011 to "ON THE NATURE OF EVIL" BY BARBARA HARTWELL

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service