FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Thomas S. Bean's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

""

Thomas S. Bean replied May 25, 2011 to

just now

"I'll say this...they are undefeateable on a fair playing field.   You cannot beat th…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 20, 2011 to Until These Criminals Are Tried, The USA Is De Facto Lawless

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Today....I still ruminated on MUELLER at FBI HQ pulling a move straight out of J.Edg…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 20, 2011 to fbi Fraudulently Uses Treasury Rule For Harassment

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"BOB MUELLER, being the lying, two faced, cowardly lowlife punk.............grand sta…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 19, 2011 to Until These Criminals Are Tried, The USA Is De Facto Lawless

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Geral.......I have never once been contacted or interviewed or given the crucial "Fi…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 19, 2011 to fbi Fraudulently Uses Treasury Rule For Harassment

3 May 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"The ACLU is good...for....what?   I contacted them....but.....they had better things…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 16, 2011 to

just now

"Yeah man....it is all about money.   NSA TSP was supposed to have been shut down....…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 14, 2011 to

just now

"I am surprised...and shocked...that guys like us...could get no legal help from the…"

Thomas S. Bean replied May 14, 2011 to CRIMINAL ABUSE of the 'global disease surveillance' system

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"That's almost an insult to jack asses.   I like burros....but The NEO CON stooges (M…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 17, 2011 to Evidence Of Corruption Within The fbi (the federal burro of investigation)

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Geral....was it Held or Weld...that was famous for running COINTELPRO.   Back in Sou…"

Thomas S. Bean replied Apr 12, 2011 to Evidence Of Corruption Within The fbi (the federal burro of investigation)

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service