FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

geral sosbee's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom- Thanks for the observations.  I have to use the library because the fbi destroy…"

geral sosbee replied Jun 9, 2011 to fbi inhumanely tortures and destroys a Target at will

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Never forget that we are not up against girls scouts in our struggle for liberty; we…"

geral sosbee replied May 20, 2011 to Until These Criminals Are Tried, The USA Is De Facto Lawless

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Thanks Tom and Gil. Feel free to post my links (to any of my sites) where you like.…"

geral sosbee replied May 14, 2011 to fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"Today I posted a link at: http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2011/05/what-navy-se…"

geral sosbee replied May 13, 2011 to CRIMINAL ABUSE of the 'global disease surveillance' system

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"  The cowards at the fbi cjis perennially remind me of their interest in the sufferi…"

geral sosbee replied May 11, 2011 to CRIMINAL ABUSE of the 'global disease surveillance' system

5 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"The fbi/cia thugs, kidnappers, torturers, assassins, burglars, etc., obtain all the…"

geral sosbee replied May 9, 2011 to

just now

"  From:http://psychophysischer-terror.de.tl/Familie-Baranov-.htm The "artificial unh…"

geral sosbee replied Apr 22, 2011 to In this report I focus on two separate issues: 1) The action against me by Cal State University at Northridge, and 2) The effects of the directed energy assaults on my person.

3 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by geral sosbee

"THE FEDERAL BURRO OF INVESTIGATION IS ENTRUSTED WITH GUARDING THE SECURITY OF THE UN…"

geral sosbee replied Apr 13, 2011 to Evidence Of Corruption Within The fbi (the federal burro of investigation)

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

"TWO  BRAVE & DESPERATE  MEN  WHO UNDERSTOOD THE NATURE OF THE CRIMINALS  IN THE …"

geral sosbee replied Apr 11, 2011 to **NONVIOLENCE VS. FBI/POLICE THUGS' VIOLENCE

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by geral sosbee

" Witnesses    to    and       apparent           participants         in         the…"

geral sosbee replied Mar 7, 2011 to fbi/cia covert unlawful method against men: castration!

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Thomas S. Bean

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service