FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Former fbi agent now arch enemy of fbi murderous despots

US ARMY, 1966 Geral Sosbee He worked as an attorney in El Paso, Texas. He was a part-time judge. From 1983 to 1988 he taught English at…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 14, 2022

Embarrass The Burro (fbi), Save America, Two Parts

Part 1 Image: newciv.org Champion of Liberty Geral Sosbee is a Champion of Liberty and the only former government agent I have ever k…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 9, 2022

Neither Leave Behind, Nor Abandon A Soldier Anywhere

Sgt. Sweeney , Pvt. Sosbee,1967, Vietnam.Leave no soldier behind, nor abandon one who with war injuries returns home to be tortured &…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 5, 2022

Neither Leave Behind, Nor Abandon A Soldier Anywhere

Sgt. Sweeney , Pvt. Sosbee,1967, Vietnam.Leave no soldier behind, nor abandon one who with war injuries returns home to be tortured &…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 5, 2022

The large significance of fbi

About Me https://geralsosbee.academia.edu/ GERAL SOSBEE Fbi represents rot of civilization

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 4, 2022

Fall of USA due to fbi murderous corruption

I am not glad to report the fall of our country. I try to warn of this, but the people prefer to hear the lies & propaganda of fbi/ci…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 4, 2022

Top Paper: The Issue

THE ISSUE  byGeral Sosbee, Texas Tech University Criminal Law • Civil Law • Philosophy Of Law • Law and Politics This paper presents…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 3, 2022

A New First For My Work At Academia.edu

Hi Geral, Congratulations! You uploaded your paper 2 days ago and it is already gaining traction. Total views since upload: You got 45 v…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 1, 2022

RAMOLA D Reports Ongoing assaults by fbi operatives

From our stalwart heroine, RAMOLA D: https://everydayconcerned.net/disclosure/cointelpro-karen-stewart-her-narrative-of-cyberstalking/ "FBI…

Started by geral sosbee

1 Jan 30, 2022
Reply by geral sosbee

VA Officials Lie

1-24-'22 I received letter on VA "zero tolerance for abusive, violent behavior". No such zero tolerance exist; fbi assassins come into VA…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 24, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service