FBI/CIA ARE TERRORISTS

fbi/cia's own torturers, assassins, & terrorists globally

Untitled Category (467)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fbi Facebook now label me as 'dangerous'

fbi cia now discovers that the trauma imposed on me in efforts to murder/cripple me reflects the abomination that is USA. The constant atta…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 9, 2023

The Issue, II (republication)

THE ISSUE, II By GERAL SOSBEE, January14, 2019   Abstract: This paper presents an historical perspective on the profound corruption of law…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 6, 2023

fbi thugs online

fbi operatives, agents, thugs, punks post lame comments on my Twitter/Facebook pages in apparent effort to sprinkle aspersions, or to cause…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 6, 2023

USA FALSE

https://ttu.academia.edu/GeralSosbee fbi is a fraud on the world & on humanity; fbi represents US. Thus, GERAL SOSBEE presents USA "F…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 4, 2023

Republication from RAMOLA D & Geral Sosbee

https://everydayconcerned.net/tag/fbi-whistleblower-geral-sosbee/

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 4, 2023

Update on symptoms of DEW attacks.

Empirical evidence shows that fbi assassins torture me with DEW 24/7/365, allowing 2-3 hours of non rem sleep in the PM.This causes terribl…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 3, 2023

Fbi replaces US Constitution

The US Constitution is too much trouble for fbi to deal with, too many protections for Targets, and too time consuming for executioners; so…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Feb 2, 2023

Fbi is public enemy

Fbi is public enemy number 1 as revolutionary. Robespierre stated: "The revolutionary government owes to the good citizen all the protectio…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 28, 2023

Fbi insanity,II

I have documented for half century evidence that fbi, agents, operatives & associates (including fed mag judges) are hardened criminal…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 28, 2023

Fbi agents & operatives are insane

fbi psychopaths are easy for me to spot: brain areas necessary for feeling empathy and concern for others fail to become active and be conn…

Started by geral sosbee

0 Jan 28, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by geral sosbee.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service